We understand the challenges and difficulties commercial disputes can represent for you, your clients and your business.

Expertise and Dedication

It is important that you align yourself with a firm that has the necessary experience and expertise to resolve your disputes in the most timely and cost effective manner possible.

With substantial experience in commercial litigation, we can represent you in personal, corporate and commercial disputes.


This is our bread and butter. For over a decade, CLH Lawyers have been acting for clients both large and small, successfully recovering amounts ranging from several hundred dollars through to hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Our Commitment

Each member of our team has a working knowledge of the debt recovery process and an unwavering commitment to helping you recover your money as if it was our own, all at a competitive price.


We have long-standing relationships with some of Australia’s biggest and best accountancy firms.

Experience = Better Results

Each of our offices are regularly involved in the following work for Trustees and Liquidators:

  • The recovery of debt ledgers and debtor books;
  • Unfair preference claims;
  • Voidable transaction proceedings, including undervalued transactions and transfers to defeat creditors;
  • Public examinations of examinable and relevant persons;
  • Personal Insolvency Agreements;
  • Deed of Company Arrangements;
  • Proceedings for vacant possession and sale of land;
  • Part IX and X debt administration.


We provide property law advice and solutions to both our commercial and private clients.

Diverse Expertise

We offer the following property law services:

  • Fixed fee conveyancing;
  • the statutory sale of property;
  • writs for possession of property;
  • lodgement and withdrawal of caveats;
  • the registration of transmission applications.

We also offer advice and assistance incidental to this work.

New Client Enquiries

If you would like assistance with any of our services, please contact us on 1300 723 211 or…